When done correctly, pay-per-click (PPC) (also referred to as cost-per-click (CPC), paid search, search engine marketing) campaigns can yield instant ROI! Google Ads appear above, below, and to the right of organic search results (see placement in diagram). As a Google Partner, we are well versed in how to effectively optimize your PPC campaigns to ensure you are receiving quality hits and minimize your spend. These are your marketing dollars at work and we want to make sure you are getting the most out of them. Vertical applies its expertise to ensure your ad campaigns are relevant and hard-hitting.
Why Participate in Google AdWords?
- Google PPC Campaigns provide a high level of flexibility:
- set a spending limit
- focused target audience (geographical regions, languages, browser, time of day)
- various display options (text, banners, videos, shopping)
- statistics on popular search phrases
- customized ads
- No long wait to measure impact like SEO (organic search). Results and reporting capabilities are nearly instantaneous.
- Return on investment is measurable.
- Favorable results can be incorporated into SEO (organic search campaigns).
- Check out some of our Google AdWords Case Studies.